Our fourth remix contest is up!
Look at the prizes, read the rules, download the samples and start remixing today’s most sought after french techno star Matt Minimal.
– A brand new KORG Monotron
– You get to release your remix along with the original track and more remixes.
– You get to release your own EP at Different Is Different Records in the near future.
– Remix style must be techno, and TECHNO only. Please listen first to our releases so you get an idea of our sound.
– Your remix must contain at least ONE recognizable part of the original.
– You must submit your remix to this soundcloud group
Send us your sounds
– DO NOT ENABLE DOWNLOADS WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR REMIX TO THE SOUNDCLOUD GROUP
– Use this image when uploading your remix to soundcloud
– Post your remix to our Facebook Page, so everyone can listen and comment
– You can submit more than one remix if you like
– Send a mastered copy of your track on 16bit / 44 kHz lossless .wav or .aiff format
– Keep an unmastered copy in 24bit / 44 kHz lossless .wav or .aiff format, with enough headroom (-6dB) for us to master
– Never send work in progress or unfinished remixes
– Remix parts are copyright of Different Is Different Records, that means, they can only be used for this contest only.
– Remix competition begins friday april 19th
– Submissions will closed on may 3rd
– Winner will be announced on may the 4th (be with you)
The Original Track:
Download the samples:
TIP: Select FLAC for lossless quality