If you don’t meet all these conditions, your material will be more difficult to process, and might be ignored.
We strongly encourage you to follow the following guidelines:
- NEVER SEND UNFINISHED MATERIAL
- Make sure that your demos fit the sound of Different is Different Records.
- Never use uncleared samples from remix competitions/collaborations, or from other tracks.
- Pursue your own and unique sound, don’t try to copy the hyped artists.
- Send us at least two tracks, no single tracks please.
- Send a “home mastered” version for our Mastering Engineer to use as reference, but keep a -6db 24bit 44.1kHz version with no effects on the master bus for Different Is Different Records to master. We master all our releases with our in house mastering engineer. No exceptions.
Remember, your tracks are the result of your creativity and dedication, they reflect your own true self.
Be sure to craft them carefully by seeking the highest quality you can achieve..